Akiles presents the Heavy Duty CoilMac-ECP. Designed with a durable and strong motor, the ECP quickly processes all your coil binding jobs. Your projects will have a top quality professional look and impress your customers and clients.
The CoilMac can be upgraded to the FINISH COIL electric inserter.
Available in Two Versions:
STANDARD version features:
PLUS version features:
• Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.
• OVAL holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. The first & only
equipment of its class to offer this advanced feature. Makes coil
insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. When used
together with our HD Electric Coil Inserter, it will drastically save
your coil insertion time by up to 50%.
• 5 Disengageable Pins:
Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with
most standard paper sizes, making the CoilMac-ECI very simple to use.
• FULLY Disengageable Pins: For a completely clean & professional punching ofany paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.
• STANDARD 4:1 Pitch (0.250”): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11” sheet.
• LETTER 4:1 pitch (0.248”):
This revolutionary 0.248” coil pitch is specifically designed to give
you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11” sheet, which provides the most
ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion. Hole
pattern is 100% compatible with STANDARD 4:1 pitch coils.
• Electric Punch Operation: Powerful punching capability with a simple press of foot pedal.
• Extended Single Punching Length (13″): With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26″). • High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 25-sheet for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent) for hardboard*, in 13″ length (53 holes). • Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding System&trade” Blade Set:
Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength
& hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system” guarantees a sharp
& clean perforation everytime. • Electric Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble-free punching. • Finish@Coil Compatible:
Included mounts allow for a Finish@Coil-M or E1 to be securely mounted
on top of the CoilMac-ECP41 or ECP41+ (sold separately). This upgrade
will offer operator the electric binding and/or crimping feature, on all
coil sizes (up to 50mm). • Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes. • Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document’s tear resistance. • Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26″. • Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class. • Extra-High-Capacity Waste Drawer • 6 Height-Adjustable Non-Skid Metal Feet • CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements. • ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards • Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers
Standard 4:1 (0.25?)
Letter 4:1 (0.248?)
Oval (4mm x 5mm)
5 out of 53
13.5″ (53 holes)
13.5″ (54 holes)
Up to 25 sheets (20 lbs paper)
Finish@Coil Mounting Bracket:
Compatible with Finish@Coil-M or E1
Up to 2″ (with Finish@Coil-M or E1)
Weight & Volume:
60 lbs & 4.33 CbFt
Specifications for CoilMac-ECP Heavy duty Electric Professional Coil Punch Machine